Our black latex powder free gloves provides effective barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens and microbiologically transmitted disease. Beaded cuff makes donning easy and helps prevent roll back.
- Conforms to ASTM D3578 and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Using FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade.
Components used in marking gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. If reaction are suspected, cease using the product. Not intended to use as a general chemical barrier.
- Size Medium. 100 Gloves per Box.
- Ambidextrous and non-sterile
- Non-sterile and disposable, Textured, Powder Free
- Palm Width: Small 84+/-3mm, Medium 94+/-3mm, Large 105+/-3mm
- Finger Thickness : 0.15+/-0.02mm, Palm Thickness: 0.12+/-0.02mm